1. You pick up a mainstream personal development book and stop reading five pages in when you realize it's too basic.
2. You have an elaborate morning ritual that involves things like meditation, journaling, and taking cold showers.
3. You catch yourself saying ridiculous things to clients like...
5. You try not to coach friends and family but in the back of your mind you're always thinking...
6. You panic when someone asks what you do.
7. You ask questions like "Does that resonate with you?" and "What do you make of that?" about 500 times a day.
8. You start your coaching sessions like...
9. You sometimes get stressed out about something in your life and then remember that reality is an illusion.
10. You'd rather stay in on a Friday night and read Eckhart Tolle then go to the bar with your friends.
11. You suddenly realize that you haven't left the house or even put on pants for three days.
12. The thought of working for someone else makes you feel like this:
13. You try not to smile when someone complains about their morning commute, co-workers, or boss.
14. Clients start to doubt themselves and you're like...
15. You work during Labor Day so that you can take random days off whenever you feel like it.
16. The best feeling in the world is seeing your clients succeed.