In this episode, Roz Savage — ocean rower, environmental advocate, writer and speaker — discusses strategies to navigate fear, her not-so-surprising epiphany about the “comfort zone,” and what made reaching shore in Antigua after 3 ½ months of rowing worth it.
- Why you should write your own obituary
- How to use fear of regret to combat fear of failure
- The scariest decision Roz ever made (hint: it wasn't rowing across an ocean)
- Why desire is 10x stronger than obligation
- The advantage of oscillating between your big "why" and your personal wants
Listen To The Bravery Project
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player bellow, or browse the links to find your preferred format...
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Stop Drifting, Start Rowing
- Ted Talk - Why I'm rowing across the Pacific
- Official Website (www.RozSavage.com)
Enjoy This Episode?
I hope you'll consider spreading the word by subscribing in iTunes and leaving a review. It helps other entrepreneurs like you find and benefit from the podcast.