Want to double your coaching business and break six figures this year?
Let me tell you about my client Liz...
Within the first couple months of working 1:1 with me, Liz made more in a week than she used to make in a whole month from her coaching business. Here's one of our recent text convos:
So, what does this have to do with you?
Liz is on track to reach six figures in revenue this year, and I'm looking for three other high-performing coaches to work with me privately and join her as success stories.
The only question is...do you want to be one of them?
If the answer is "Yes", I'd love to help you get started for free.
But hold up. We'll get to that soon. Let's talk about your business for a moment.
If you're reading this now, you're probably experiencing one of these three challenges:
1. You're working really hard but not seeing the income gains that you want. This is a big one. Even though you're not motivated solely by money, you often get frustrated that other people are making six figures in their business even though you're just as good as them or better. You want to create true financial freedom and security for yourself.
2. You're not helping enough people or having the degree of impact that you could. You want a steady flow of ideal clients coming into your business like clockwork. You want to be known as the go-to person for creating results in your area of specialty through your signature offering. You want to leave a legacy and positively affect the lives of each person you work with.
3. You want to simplify and systematize your business but you're not sure how. It's too easy to build yourself a second cage by scaling your business in way that doesn't serve yourself or others. And it's hard to know what to focus on when it comes to building an audience, closing more sales, and serving your existing clients. You need better systems and you need to keep it simple.
So, which of those sounds like you? Are you feeling overworked, overwhelmed, underpaid, or all three?
The truth is, each of those challenges are just symptoms of a deeper underlying problem in your business. Of course, I can't tell you exactly what the source of your specific problems are without learning more about your situation.
But the good news is that whatever is going on for you, we can get you on the right track.
I've done it, I've helped my clients do it, and I'm willing to do it for you totally free.
Here's how you can get my support for free:
I've set aside some time to speak with coaches like you about how to address the three symptoms above.
On our call, we'll co-create a straightforward plan that will help you double your business and break six figures this year. Here's what we'll do during our "Six Figure Strategy Session":
- Get totally clear about what your coaching business looks like right now and where you want to take it over the next 6-12 months (your pricing, offerings, ideal client, etc.).
- Uncover hidden obstacles that are sabotaging your business growth, driving clients away, and keeping your income capped each month (this is where an expert outside perspective is key).
- Leave the session reinvigorated, knowing exactly what to work on, and ready to take action right away so that you can have the best month ever in your business.
At this point you may be asking yourself why I'm doing this. It's pretty simple, actually.
I love helping coaches make more money and I'm good at it. After breaking six figures in my own business, I've finally decided to take a few remarkable coaches under my wing and help them do the same.
This is my way of finding those coaches while providing a ton of value along the way.
Unfortunately, this opportunity isn't a good fit for everyone...
Who is eligible for a session?
Since demand for these sessions typically outpaces the supply, I'm very selective about who I agree to speak with. It's important to me that I honor both my time and yours.
Here's the criteria for who I can best help:
1. You must be making at least 5k per month in average revenue. If you're not there yet, that's okay. I have other programs that may be a fit for you. But this opportunity is only for people who are ready to focus on building systems and scaling their business.
2. You must be a talented coach with a a number of success stories. Since what we're going to be working on will get you a lot more clients, I'm only interested in helping people who will be able to provide a significant personal transformation for those clients.
3. You must be driven, decisive, and resourceful. I refuse to partner with victims or excuse-makers. While it's true that coaching can provide shortcuts, nothing will work for you unless you're willing to follow through, fail, and try again until you figure it out.
If you don't meet all three of these requirements, please stop reading now.
How to secure a spot on my calendar:
If you meet the criteria above, and you'd like to talk about how to double your coaching business this year, then I'm happy to set aside some time for you. Here's what to do next:
Step 1: Click the big orange button below to view my availability.
Step 2: As soon as you enter your email, you'll be sent straight to my calendar. Go ahead and select a time that works for you. I'll also ask you a few short questions on the last page so that we can make the most of our session together. Then you'll receive an email confirmation.
Step 3: At the scheduled time of your session, we'll discuss the biggest obstacles standing in the way of your business growth and how to overcome them. We’ll also use this opportunity to see if we're a fit to work together long term in case you want help implementing our plan.
If we both decide to work together beyond this session, we can get started right away. If not, I’m happy to share other resources to help you get what you need. Either way you win.
Click the button below and let's create a game plan for you: