In this episode, best-selling author, entrepreneur, and expert marketer Seth Godin explains why we get paid to confront fear of failure, what he learned selling dorm-room posters in college, and why he thinks bravery is overrated.
- The importance of business "sonar" and how to develop it
- Why bravery is all about generosity and how anyone can become brave
- The #1 fear that keeps Seth Godin up at night (it's not what you'd expect)
- What kept Seth going after he got 900 rejection letters as a book packager
- 2 key elements for bootstrapping your way to success as an entrepreneur