Welcome to the first episode of The Bravery Project.
Join me as I interview industry leaders every week, asking questions about what bravery means to them - and if they think bravery can be cultivated through practice.
In this episode, Pamela Slim, author of Escape From Cubicle Nation and Body of Work discusses her journey from corporate America to entrepreneurship.
- Why fear is like brushing your teeth for entrepreneurs
- Pamela's morning ritual (hint: it involves lemon water)
- What hot baths, Netflix, and workouts all have in common
- Why being uncomfortable is the best space to create new things
- Why Pamela is actually not against corporate jobs
Listen To The Bravery Project
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below, or browse the links to find your preferred format...
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Escape From Cubicle Nation (Book)
- Body of Work
- Blog - Escape From Cubicle Nation
- Official Website (www.PamelaSlim.com)
Enjoy This Episode?
I hope you'll consider spreading the word by subscribing in iTunes and leaving a review. It helps other entrepreneurs like you find and benefit from the podcast.