On this this episode of Greg Faxon’s Bravery Project, Matt McWilliams, creator of The World Changer’s Show podcast, reveals why entrepreneurship isn’t necessarily riskier than having an ordinary job. Plus, the benefits of pursuing multiple different career paths and the reason you don’t need to be a Silicon Valley “unicorn” in order to be successful.
- What going to a roller coaster park can teach you about fear
- Why it's easier to be brave when others count on you
- The most effective mindset to have when narrowing your niche
- Why you should build your parachute before jumping from a plane
- What you won't see in a Hollywood movie about success
Listen To The Bravery Project
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player bellow, or browse the links to find your preferred format...