In this episode, Marsha Shandur, networking mentor and storytelling coach, shares how she went from working in radio to starting Yes Yes Marsha, the reason one email subscriber changed the course of her career, and her behind-the-scenes thought process when going to a conference.
- The first self help book that Marsha bought as a joke but changed her life
- Why fear and desire are two sides of the same coin
- The difference between “proactive” and “reactive” bravery
- How to take the pressure off yourself at a networking event
- 2 reasons why being imperfect can be used to your advantage
Listen To The Bravery Project
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player bellow, or browse the links to find your preferred format...
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Official Website (www.YesYesMarsha.com/greg)
- Feel The Fear and Do It Anyway
- Mastin Kipp’s Daily Love - Why You Should Use Fear As A Compass
- Marie Forleo’s B-School
- Blog Post - A Behind-The-Scenes Tour Of My Brain Going To A Conference
Enjoy This Episode?
I hope you'll consider spreading the word by subscribing in iTunes and leaving a review. It helps other entrepreneurs like you find and benefit from the podcast.