In this episode, Joe DeSena, CEO and co-founder of Spartan Race, talks about how Spartan Race started off as an economic failure, his morning routine (hint: it involves 300 burpees), and why the things that scare Joe are the same things that motivate him.
- The story of how Joe met his wife by swimming across a lake
- Why fear is a vacuum seal for potential in entrepreneurship and life
- The #1 fear of most CEO's (including Joe)
- What Joe learned during a 1000+ mile dog sled race in Alaska
- How to avoid "Analysis Paralysis" when starting a business
Listen to The Bravery Project
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player bellow, or browse the links to find your preferred format...